Blocks of rooms have been reserved for conference participants at the following hotels. For more information about rates and bookings, please consult the sections below.
Rooms are no longer available at these hotels:
Les Suites Hotel
Address/Directions: 130 Besserer Street, Ottawa
Les Suites Hotel is located not too far from the conference: It is only a short walk (about 6 minutes) to the Shaw Centre. Each suite features a fully equipped kitchen, 2 TV’s with HD channels, ensuite washer and dryer, private balcony, and separate living and sleeping areas.
Premiere One Bedroom Suites
Premiere Two Bedroom Suites
- Premiere One Bedroom Suites: $169.00/night (Single occupancy)
- Premiere Two Bedroom Suites: $249.00/night (1-4 occupancy)
- $25.00/night for each additional person
- Rates subject to applicable tax and fees
- Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet
- Parking is an additional $20.00/day (plus applicable tax) with unlimited in/out access
- Online reservations: Preferred Rates Reservation Link, password: EPEC2016
- Reservations: +1-613-232-2000
- Toll free: +1-800-267-1989
- By fax: +1-613-232-1242
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember to quote GROUP CODE: EPEC2016
Novotel Ottawa Hotel
Address/Directions: 33 Nicholas Street, Ottawa
The Novotel Ottawa hotel is ideally located in downtown Ottawa in the heart of the Nation’s Capital. It is only a short walk (about 4 minutes) to the Shaw Centre. One of the finer Ottawa hotels, it offers its clients a warm, cozy and intimate accommodation experience. Novotel Ottawa Hotel specializes in personalized, friendly services in a quiet stress free environment.
You will find their staff attentive, with no reservations to listen to the needs of the modern traveller. Their Ottawa hotel’s peaceful and serene ambience awaits you in any one of their contemporary decorated guestrooms.
- Wall Mounted LCD Televisions & Digital OnCommand Movies
- Coffee Maker with complimentary daily coffee
- Large working desk
- Windows that open for fresh air
- Indoor pool & fitness centre
- Facilities for the disabled
- Pet friendly
- Superior King / 2x Double bedded rooms at $139.00/night
- Next Generation King / 2x Double bedded rooms at $159.00/night
- Junior Suite at $189.00/night
- Reference code: 311953
- Online reservations: Preferred Rates Site
- By telephone: +1-855-677-3033
- By email: email@example.com
- Reservation Deadline: September 12, 2016
Fairmont Chateau Laurier
Address/Directions: 1 Rideau Street, Ottawa
Reflecting the confidence, dignity and style of Canada’s capital city, Fairmont Château Laurier stands as a testament to this dynamic, thriving city. Located next door to the Parliament Buildings, the landmark Fairmont Château Laurier four star hotel is a magnificent limestone edifice with turrets and masonry reminiscent of a French château. It is only a short walk (about 10 minutes) to the Shaw Centre. This luxury downtown Ottawa hotel located near the exciting Byward Market and Parliament Hill enchants guests with its charm and stateliness.
- Note: There isn’t unfortunately a block of rooms reserved with the Chateau Laurier, so conference participants are encouraged to book directly with the hotel for the best available rate of the day.
- Online reservations: Hotel Website
- Global Reservation Centre: +1-866-540-4410
The Westin Ottawa – SOLD OUT
Address/Directions: 11 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa
Located on the Rideau Canal adjacent to Rideau Centre Shopping Mall and the Shaw Centre, The Westin Ottawa offers direct access to all the allures of Canada’s capital city, from its thriving businesses to its many cultural diversions. There is an indoor pedestrian cross-way to the Shaw Centre.
Refreshing and bright, the 496 guest rooms and suites bring modern design and technology to your fingertips. Contemporary furnishings, environmentally friendly features, and stunning views create a space that leaves you feeling instantly soothed.
- Traditional Non-smoking
- Heavenly Bed And Bath
- City View Non-smoking
- Large Work Area
- 37 Inch LCD TVs
Rates – SOLD OUT
- Traditional 2 Double Beds: $209.00/night
- Traditional King Bed: $209.00/night
- Additional Person: $40.00/night
Rates do not include applicable provincial and local taxes, currently, 13% and 3% Destination Marketing Fee (DMF). No automatic or mandatory charges are tips, gratuities, or services charges for employees, unless otherwise expressly stated. Taxes and fees are subject to change. Rates are non-commissionable.
Early Departure Fee: An early departure fee of $100 will apply if a customer checks out prior to the checkout date confirmed upon check in.
Reservations – SOLD OUT
- Guests can access preferred rates site to learn more about the event and to book, modify, or cancel a reservation from January 11 to September 12, 2016.
Lord Elgin Hotel – SOLD OUT
Address/Directions: 100 Elgin Street, Ottawa
Ideally located in the heart of downtown Ottawa, overlooking Confederation Park and the National Arts centre. Lord Elgin is steps away from the Parliament Buildings, the Rideau Centre, and the Rideau Canal – a beautiful waterway in the summer and the world’s longest skating rink in the winter. It is only a short walk (about 10-15 minutes) to the Shaw Centre.
Rates – SOLD OUT
- Traditional King: $175.00/night
- Traditional Queen: $175.00/night
- Traditional 2 Queen Beds: $175.00/night
- Park View King: $189.00/night
- Park View 2 Queen: $189.00/night
- Park View Queen: $189.00/night
- Elgin Class King: $209.00/night
- Above rates are for both single or double occupancy
Rates are NET and non-commissionable and quoted in Canadian Funds. In addition to the quoted room rate, all guests are required to pay 13% Harmonized Sales Tax and 3% Destination Marketing Program fee and any other applicable fees or charges.
Delegates have the option to cancel up to three days prior to arrival without penalty.